Here are some facts about wisdom teeth:
- Wisdom tooth extraction is a common dental procedure.
- Wisdom teeth can cause oral health problems and many serious conditions needing medical and dental care.
- Wisdom tooth extraction is not as scary as it sounds.
- Some people have 4 or more wisdom teeth while others may have none.
- Keeping wisdom teeth clean is very difficult and their positioning can often cause major issues with other molars.
- Removing wisdom teeth earlier is advisable as the bone is softer, patients are healthier and overall the risks are less.
- Each surgery is different but when performed with care, people recover well.
To learn more about our wisdom teeth procedure, click here.
Here at THE SMILE TEAM, we have performed many surgeries. As Scarborough’s top family dentist, our office is welcoming and comforting. If you are seeking a dentist for wisdom tooth extraction in Scarborough, we would love to meet you! We are open till late on weekdays and every Saturday. Reach out to us today or request an appointment with us to see why THE SMILE TEAM is your top dental clinic for you.
You can reach us at 416-546-5599 or through our (CONTACT FORM).